Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What does Challenge mean to you?




chal·lenge  

/ˈCHalinj/
Noun
A call to take part in a contest or competition, esp. a duel.
Verb
Invite (someone) to engage in a contest: "he challenged one of my men".
Synonyms
noun.  dare - defiance - provocation
verb.  defy - dare
What is your challenge? Do you compete with yourself?  A friend? A group of coworkers? The everyday life obstacles??
Whatever your challenge is fight it! The nature of a challenge is to give you trouble and hard times. To meet or beat the challenge you must perservere through the tough times! You must accept the road and pave a new path to success!

Be prepared for things you didn't see coming. Be determined to conquer all obstacles. It's time to take action.

Make your plan. Don't just think about what you must defeat. Map it out, pave your path!

AND MOST OF ALL:
REMIND YOURSELF YOU CAN DO IT! Self talk is most important in crushing the challenges you face!

Cheers to being successful,
"Success if a Journey!"

5 comments:

  1. I like to challenge myself every day/week//month, but find it more gratifying & fun to compete against or with someone! When you set out to accomplish a challenge and then meet or exceed it....it leaves you wanting to set the bar even higher and strive to accomplish even greater challenges!! Keep raising the bar higher and find new challenges that you never thought possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Challenge, to go above the norm, task yourself with something that takes an effort that otherwise would not be done. Mike G set the bar for sled push a challenge for me (lol) to beat 822! Thanks Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My challenge is with myself. Overcoming injuries and relearning to only compete with myself and not with others. Everyday I try to push myself alittle further than the day before and each time I surprise myself.
    Overcoming obstacles and setting the bar higher each day is what its all about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It means to push yourself further than you think you can go. Too get up each day and say to yourself what can I do for myself today? Too better yourself in order to achieve greatness. Not for anyone but yourself. You have to live with your decisions in life and you set your goals. You create your own happiness!!! Life is too short to not challenge yourself. You get one body, one life and you need to make the best of it. I like a good challenge especially when you find yourself doing things you never thought possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Challenge myself to give 110% throughout this years first challenge and to get healthier with my diet.

    ReplyDelete