Tuesday, June 18, 2013

30 minute run/walk and THEN SOME!

Has anyone done this yet? I just completed mine today. What a great workout! This is definitely good for anyone training for a run/walk 5k.
I also highly recommend this for body fat loss. All of you should know at this point how great interval training is for fat loss. The KEY to burning fat is to speed up the metabolism any way you can; nutrition, fitness or otherwise.
This is just one example of how you can keep the body guessing and improve your lean body mass....PLUS, I love the looks and comments of motivation you get from all those you pass by as you do your burpees, pushups, squats and lunges!
I have a great trail here by the facility if you need one!
Good luck and let me know how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. This was definitely an awesome workout! Did it right after my rope workout on Sunday! Definitely one to do again! Only looks I got were from my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say what??!!! Yes; I did this last Thursday. I was stopping in the middle of the street; in front of the warehouse guys next to FII; on the incline leaving the gym; getting honks and thumbs up the entire time!!! hahaha It was a fun, hot mess!!! I look forward to doing this workout at the track near my house one day. Now THAT will get me some looks as well!!! Smooches!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great workout. Plenty of looks but screw those people!

    And it is not a 30 minute workout; closer to 42 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 minuts daily walk is better for health

    ReplyDelete