Saturday, February 16, 2013

To everyone who wants to be SUCCESSFUL

Success is a Journey...
What are you doing to be successful?
I am on a 90 day fast track. Challenge to success for both of my businesses; Fit It In Fitness and Market America Unfranchise.

This 90 day challenge makes me work ON my business rather than IN it. It is so important to work on what you want to have. Don't get caught up in the minutia of your work. Step outside and look in.

I will make it a goal to read, listen and sell my business every day.
What is your sale? Do you want to sell yourself and get married? Do you want to sell yourself and get a job promotion? Do you want to build your own house? Do you want to start a family?

Whatever it is you want to do study it, learn what it takes and take action.
A great leader in the fitness industry says "Ready, Fire, Aim!" -Todd Durkin
Don't waste time thinking twice or wondering if it will work," JUST DO IT!" -Nike

Take risks. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!" -John Wooden

Todd Durkin IS successful, Nike HAS IT and John Wooden has BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Experience tells us they spent time on finding out what they want to be or do, how to do it and the most time DOING IT!

So get out there, educate yourself and TAKE ACTION!

And when you feel like you are drowning, burnt out or demotivated, ask yourself this question:
What is the worst that could happen if you try?

Think you don't have the time? THINK AGAIN...or better, STOP THINKING!

Feel you don't have what it takes? Do one thing that makes you feel like you achieved something (work out!)

Feel overwhelmed? Breath and re-read your goals.

Need some extra motivation?
Read, listen and watch successful people.

Try this link: MOTIVATION

READ something 15-20 min. / day written by someone successful in your field.
LISTEN to something 15-20 min. / day from someone who is successful.
DO 1 thing every day to get you 1 step closer to your dream, make it a reality!

6 comments:

  1. Randy Pausch's the last lecture is amazing, I don't think I could have done that knowing he had a few months to live. Thanks for sharing, all you have to do is watch some of those clips and see that its all about attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expression don't think just DO!! A lot of us get stuck in think mode and get nothing accomplished. Just do it and clean up the mess later! At least your getting something done instead of thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think to much and not just DO IT!!! Always worried about the outcome or that I am going to fail. Then I get in the mind set why bother? I was told when things get to tough I run.. I sure do! That is the easy way out, what is hard is to pick up and keep going. I am beginning to see that running isn't working for me. Got face things in life head on and and just DO IT!!!! Not always the easy thing to do, but good things don't come easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel so motivated after hearing someone give an inspirational speech....like your boundaries are limitless! They truly are....it's fear that holds everyone back (myself included). Fear of the unknown, what others will think, the repercussions, etc. I definitely fall into the "over think" category and know that I am only holding myself back from accomplishing even greater things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time....thats what I keep telling myself. Stop thinking about what could happen or what I don't know...just jump and see what happens. I just may surprise myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at John Wooden (one of the motivational speakers on the link). I am way too much like Sheri in many areas of my life, thinking too much instead of doing. I will hopefully be faced with a very important decision soon and I know the information from all of you will help a great deal.

    ReplyDelete