Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Truth About REAL RESULTS!


It’s not a secret…
Fitness + Nutrition + Regeneration = REAL RESULTS

As I searched my tracking sheets for body fat measurements, inches and weight loss to HIGHLIGHT my clients I found a trend…

Throughout the years I have given clients nutrition journals, run 10+ Fitness Challenges and added a nutrition coach (Melinda Osbourne), to our team.  When the journey began I knew fitness alone would not keep my clients for long.  Fitness has always been fun for me but not the only reason for me building a health & fitness business.  I wanted to make real change that lasted a lifetime for people. 

As I tracked journals, hosted challenge meetings and worked with Melinda I had an “ah-ha” moment (as Alwyn Cosgrove would say).  I realized that none of my clients would have achieved and sustain REAL RESULTS without incorporating a nutrition program.  I also realized that if they were injured they wouldn't be working with me so they would be getting neither; workouts nor nutrition advice.  (Not to mention proper nutrition helps speed up injury recovery).

So throughout the years I've tracked progress by measuring my clients monthly. Here is total from my TOP 5 who have attained REAL RESULTS that will last!

Body fat lost: 30%
Weight lost: 73 lbs.
Inches lost: 73 in.

The Plan:
Be DEDICATED
Follow a program WORK HARD
Be PERSISTENT
Eat well 90% of the time
MAKE IT A LIFESTYLE

Tips:
Find a coach to be accountable to.
Find a plan and follow it.
(following a bad program is better than no program, so just start don’t try and be perfect. Learn along the way)
Always work at 100% of your potential.
You can have 4 cheats per week (if you eat 5x/day, 7days/wk).
Never get off a lifestyle nutrition plan.
Never skip the gym for more than 5 consecutive days.
Find a tracking system and chart weight, body fat, eating and workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment